About Me

My photo
I work at Applebees in Mays landing. I just moved down to Galloway from Medford, in an apartment around the beginning of September with my 2 best friends. I have about 3 semesters left at Stockton and then I'm graduating with a B.A. in Sociology. I made this page for my Anthropological Field Methods class to do research on two adolescents for ten weeks.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Problems..

Jenn and Jamie used to be very close friends however as I mentioned earlier they seemed to have drifted apart. I'm not sure if Jenn got caught up in a new group of friends and so left her old friends, including Jamie, or it just happened when they started meeting new people. However, since I am closer with Jenn, it's tough to meet with Jamie because I think she thinks of me as Jenn. Jenn claims to call and text Jamie all the time but Jamie never responds. I finally tracked Jamie down and asked her if I could come to her horseback riding lesson. She seemed very excited, and so I drove an hour to my parents just to go see her ride. When I arrived, I wasw still recovering from the flu and ended up falling asleep. I woke up and it was dark out and I had a bunch of missed calls from Jamie. I called her to apologize and I was very upset because not only did I drive all the way to see her, but I felt like I betrayed her. She said "kar don't worry about it, it's cold out anyway so it's better that you didn't come because you probably would've gotten more sick". I just felt so bad and it was a horrible day. I just have to hope for the best and hope it didn't ruin my relationship with her, I'm planning on going home Thursday to watch her so we will see how it goes...

1 comment:

Professor Rubenstein said...

Wow--good methods post--getting very dramatic. hey you gave it a good try!

See if you can use the friendship drama in your work.